Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Bethesda revealed on their blog today that their next update for Skyrim, which will add in more than 200 voice commands for the game, will be available tomorrow, May 1. Players will be able to perform dragon shouts and command their allies with their voice, as well as previously unavailable actions like organize their inventories and quickly navigate the map. Additionally, the publisher teased via the Elder Scrolls twitter feed that new information on Skyrim's DLC will be revealed tomorrow.

source

[quote name='tetutato' timestamp='1335838641' post='120259']
Lol, can you just say the shouts regularly or do you literally have to scream in dragon voice? :p
[/quote]

I think the dragon voice should be required... if for no other reason then the fact the youtube videos will be hilarious.

I think the idea of doing the shouts in the dragon voice is really funny! But I really doubt they'll enforce this since I guess not everyone will be able to do that? Imagine female gamers doing that! No offence though.. I just cannot imagine a high-pitched shout haha! And your family members and friends would probably think you're nuts shouting inside your room weird strings of words. But then again, without such an enforcement, it would be funny also if people just monotonously say fus ro dah... as compared to FUSSS ROOOOOOO DAHHHHHHHHHH!

Back