Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Smite 2 is an Unreal Engine 5 title that will have closed alpha testing in the spring of 2024. Interested players are encouraged to sign up in advance, as Hi-Rez stated that alpha access to Smite 2 will be done via an email containing an access code for the platform of their choice. According to Hi-Rez Studios, the technical debt accrued from making Smite in Unreal Engine 3 was a major reason why a rebuild was necessary. Hi-Rez added that Smite 2 is in a pre-alpha state and that a limited roster of gods will be available during alpha testing. Smite will continue to be supported for the foreseeable future alongside Smite 2.

Overwatch gets a 2, Smite gets a 2. Melee only gets a 1. Don't know how that happened. Games I could live without a sequel include Fortnite, and modern-time FPS's like CoD, Rainbow Six, CS:GO, Apex Legends, and Brawlhalla. Games I would like with a sequel would most definitely not be MMOGs besides those retro ones like Phantasy Star Online, Roblox, Minecraft, WoW, and then Pokemon Unite.

Overwatch gets a 2, Smite gets a 2. Melee only gets a 1. Don't know how that happened. Games I could live without a sequel include Fortnite, and modern-time FPS's like CoD, Rainbow Six, CS:GO, Apex Legends, and Brawlhalla. Games I would like with a sequel would most definitely not be MMOGs besides those retro ones like Phantasy Star Online, Roblox, Minecraft, WoW, and then Pokemon Unite.

Eeeeh, debatable on that overwatch getting a 2. It was glorified DLC.

Overwatch 2 is essentially the same thing as the first, except they added more characters and stages? Plus made it free?

Back