So, gaming podcasts?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Do you listen to any of them? And if so, what ones?

Personally I'm not really a fan of any of them, but hey, that could change if some of the suggestions here are any good.

I fell like podcast are out of date since Twitch.tv allows the streamers to archive their streams. Just my opinion, but I like going back to watch streams I miss vs just listening to them.

I fell like podcast are out of date since Twitch.tv allows the streamers to archive their streams. Just my opinion, but I like going back to watch streams I miss vs just listening to them.
You typically don't listen to podcasts to hear a streamer playing a game though.

I like to listen to the EZA Podcast and their secondary one called Frame Trap. EZA is a group composed of the guys that were at Gametrailers when it went under. I also like listening to IGN's GameScoop.

I really enjoy listening to the Completely Unnecessary Podcast. It stars Pat the NES Punk and his friend Ian who runs a retro game store. It's really entertaining to hear about what goes on in the retro game collecting scene, and other gaming news.

I don't really listen to any podcasts. The closest thing I got to listening to a podcast is watching Alpharad's Story For Glory episodes and even then I think they are average at best and boring at worst. Other than that I don't seem to find time for them.

You typically don't listen to podcasts to hear a streamer playing a game though.

I like to listen to the EZA Podcast and their secondary one called Frame Trap. EZA is a group composed of the guys that were at Gametrailers when it went under. I also like listening to IGN's GameScoop.

Makes sense. Guess it's like listening to radio vs watching tv.

Back