So, since the games launched, who's bought Pokemon Black and White today?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Or a few days ago on the European release? How far are you? What Pokemon are in your party?

Got Black today, Im going to get a wifi adapter for my computer tomorrow so I can trade and battle with all of you beautiful people.

*EDIT* Just set up a Linksys wi-fi modem I found, Ill post my Friend Code tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got it yesterday morning..and had an interesting conversation with a gamestop employee...lol, but i'll post that tomorrow. I have two badges right now, and am taking this run of the game slowly, as opposed to the japanese rom I played.

My team consists of:

Dewott (22), Sawk (21), Pansear (18), Lillil (15), Woobat (11), Patrat (2).

I'm currently saved in front of the event Pokemon Victini...who is a pain to capture...but I'll get that bastard. Friend code is in my sig.

Well, I got it yesterday morning..and had an interesting conversation with a gamestop employee...lol, but i'll post that tomorrow. I have two badges right now, and am taking this run of the game slowly, as opposed to the japanese rom I played.

My team consists of:

I'm currently saved in front of the event Pokemon Victini...who is a pain to capture...but I'll get that bastard. Friend code is in my sig.

Nice team you got yourself there.
biggrin.gif
Good luck in catching Victini!
tongue.gif

By the way what version did you get? Black or white?

Bought it on Saturday. It is EPIC!!!!
Just beated 3rd gym and heading for the 4th. Also caught Victini and got Zorua. Transferred Suicune and Entei and going to get Zoroark later. I have some Celebis and Shiny Beasts left for anyone that is interested.

Bought it on Saturday. It is EPIC!!!!
Just beated 3rd gym and heading for the 4th. Also caught Victini and got Zorua. Transferred Suicune and Entei and going to get Zoroark later. I have some Celebis and Shiny Beasts left for anyone that is interested.

That is AWESOME! What version did you get? Glad you caught Victini and got Zorua too. Good luck with Zoroark!
tongue.gif
How many Celebi's do you have?
huh.gif

By the way your totally lucky you got Celebi at all. Nintendo and Game Freak haven't given Australia any Celebi Event yet.
dry.gif
*crosses fingers* still hoping though.
biggrin.gif

That is AWESOME! What version did you get? Glad you caught Victini and got Zorua too. Good luck with Zoroark!
tongue.gif
How many Celebi's do you have?
huh.gif

By the way your totally lucky you got Celebi at all. Nintendo and Game Freak haven't given Australia any Celebi Event yet.
dry.gif
*crosses fingers* still hoping though.
biggrin.gif
Got White. I have pretty many Celebis, but can't remember the exact amount.

My team consists of:

Update:Caught Victini in a Pokeball
biggrin.gif
. Also the pokemon "lillil" was a nicknamed "Petilil" I got in a trade.

Also I removed pokemon from the team and leveled a few.

Dewott (24), Sawk (24), Simisear (24), Petilil "lillil" (15) , as for the rest...empty team slots for whatever I catch later.

3 Badges.
Oh and Fillfall, I got Black Version.

havent got either yet, no money....

I have been playing it ever since yesterday have two padges and have a Pignite, Pansage, and sewaddle. Working on getting a Sandile.

I've got the game, but I probably won't be playing story for a while. I gotta make a team for a tournament (It's a speculation tournament, so pretty much every pokemon will be AR'd), and then do some battling and tinkering, then I will restart game and play the story later.

I plan to post the team I used in the tournament, how it did, and warstories later, but I need time first.

Nope, but I'm thinking about getting it
smile.gif

Back