Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Awards
Credits
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
You've seen 15 year-olds in Melee but now we see a 13 year old competitive Smash player destroying some of the best. I think this means there's going to be a rise in younger pro players after this or some people will drop the game altogether and try Melee or 64. But for me it gives me hope that I will one day show off my skills in physical tournaments and I'll be more than an ordinary gamer.

I don't think my parents would let me go "pro" as a 13 year. They would have told me to focus on school and not spend all my time on video games. It wouldn't matter to them how much money I made doing that.

This is amazing. I admire his dedication to gaming.

Hopefully, he saves his money, and find other ways to make a living. There is always a chance like random accident like injuring your head, eye, hand or arm where competive gaming is no longer possible.

Plus, old age and future illnesses can cause people to be slower both mentally and physically where your hands get tired faster.

Last edited:
You've seen 15 year-olds in Melee but now we see a 13 year old competitive Smash player destroying some of the best. I think this means there's going to be a rise in younger pro players after this or some people will drop the game altogether and try Melee or 64. But for me it gives me hope that I will one day show off my skills in physical tournaments and I'll be more than an ordinary gamer.

simply no life, but kudos to his skill.

simply no life, but kudos to his skill.

He may go to many gaming conventions like E3, and join local video game clubs in his home town. There is also karate, cooking, and art lessons available at community centers.

I imagine he has more strangers and fans who want his autograph, or takea picture with him, so he may not have much of a private life.

not many friends with that kind of life.

That would be the bad thing. He wouldn't be able to just have a normal day where he could play a game with his friends because he's a "pro" and would beat them to easily. No one would want to play a game with him.

Gotta have skills for kills and being young driven and loving what you do and playing against the best under pressure will only make him better.

Back