Song of Solomon

Song of Solomon

Awards
Credits
Haha okay let's get down to the basics. I'm 17 and more than ready to dive nose in to college. I've played the piano for 10 years now and continuing. I'm currently a Petty Officer 3rd Class in the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps have been to numerous prestigious trainings including: Naval Boot Camp, Pearl Harbor Heritage Training, Boot Camp Staff, Surgical Technician Training, and US Naval Academy Summer Seminar. So believe it or not, I know my stuff and have much leadership experience. But I am also known to be very friendly and optimistic! So don't be afraid to ask me of anything!

My aspirations include becoming a surgeon. Due partly to Surgical Technician Training, I desire to save lives and to be able to make a difference with these very hands of mine. In pursuit of this dream of mine, I have volunteered at my local Kaiser hospital for the past couple months, 3 hours a week. While volunteering I am able to see how sickness and disease can completely render a human being helpless. This only feeds to my determination in becoming an able surgeon.

I have dedicated my life to Jesus Christ and the Lord a couple years ago due partly to a man who has opened my eyes. (That very man is in fact on these forums, let's see if you can spot him out
winking0056.gif
my lips are sealed) From then on, I have changed drastically. I have once desperately searched for a meaning in life, a simple reason that could give me the incentive to live a the life of a good man not only to die on my last breath. Ever since I found Christ, I have dedicated my life to him, set my goals straight, and have been lost no longer. Now, I am a man of many words, a man who lives for a meaningful cause, a man who walks the earth to honor Jesus Christ and the Lord above.

I too am seeking a career in the military. I've got my name registered in the Air Force's Academy databanks and am enrolling this summer to attend an pre-ROTC cadet program this summer.My dream is to be able to fly the most prestigous and advanced aerial piece in the fighter industry: The F-22/A Raptor. Always good to know someone who finds the good word as well.

Back