Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nintendo has announced it has entered an exclusive worldwide partnership with SEGA to produce three Sonic games, the first of which will be Sonic: Lost World.

Nothing was revealed about the game other than a screenshot and the fact that it'll be an action-adventure platforming game for both Wii U and 3DS.
source

Will it be good or bad?

This is a letdown.

Mostly because I do not have a Wii U nor do I plan on getting one anytime soon.

I heard the news of Sega plannig to release multiple Sonic games this year, hopefully one of those is for the Xbox 360 or the PS3.

Demon_Skeith said:
So far it's on Wii U, 3DS, and IOS.
So I've read, still a letdown for me, nothing against Nintendo consoles, but for me personally I have started to lose interest.

My current Wii simply collects dust and may get a few plays from the family every now and then simply for movie night on Netflix, but the Wii U has not shown anything that makes me want to go out and buy it yet.

I doubt even this sonic game would produce such an effect even though I am a big Sonic fan.

At this point it would take Nintendo confirming a sequel to Metroid Fusion that is in a 2.5D gameplay style with exploration similar to Super Metroid before I go and buy a Wii U.

It's a Sonic game...

Initial reaction is "Meh, another sonic game".

Though it may well be a good game, I'll have to wait and hear/see more before I'm really ready to make a judgement. Not that I'm probably going to be picking it up... Since I don't have either console it's going to be appearing on. (And the chance I'll be getting either of them is pretty slim.)

Though DS, these 3 sonic games may be exclusive to Nintendo... But that doesn't mean Sega can't/won't release other (different) Sonic games on other platforms. 

Back