Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II Released Today (But not on WiiWare)

TheTEChguy27

Burger Sniper
Awards
Credits
Maybe I've just lived under a rock for a while, but I was NOT expecting this:

2ugpc8x.jpg

It's available now on Steam, PlayStation Network, and Xbox Live Arcade for $14.99. I put this in the "Other Games" section since, technically, this game hasn't been released for WiiWare.... yet. Do you think SEGA will release Episode II on WiiWare eventually, or wait for whatever eShop-type system the Wii U will hold?

I downloaded it about 19 hours ago... but got stuck on the first boss
sad.gif

IT's also VERY FUCKING HARD to control.

I mean, WASD for ULDR? Why the fuck can't it be "Up" for Up, etc? And like... J and K for "A" and "B", and then I have to use like Y, or U or whatever it is. I have to look at my keyboard, and sometimes just press random keys until I get the right one, while, an enemy is just killing me. Sonic 4 Ep 1 is easy, since it's simply using arrow keys for... directions.

Last edited by a moderator:
TUK.

You can use a controller which is much easier,or I think controls are adjustable in the menu.

I bought it just now,but on the PS3.It's pretty fun,online is too.

I downloaded it about 19 hours ago... but got stuck on the first boss
sad.gif

IT's also VERY FUCKING HARD to control.

I mean, WASD for ULDR? Why the fuck can't it be "Up" for Up, etc? And like... J and K for "A" and "B", and then I have to use like Y, or U or whatever it is. I have to look at my keyboard, and sometimes just press random keys until I get the right one, while, an enemy is just killing me. Sonic 4 Ep 1 is easy, since it's simply using arrow keys for... directions.
Try playing the PC port of Sonic Generations with a keyboard. Absolute hell. You're better off just buying an Xbox controller.

its about time, i has a PS3 now so i dont have to worry about it not being on wii

Back