Sony accidentally upload the whole video

someone is so fired.

I wonder why they didn't wonder why the uploading would took very long.
I mean, uploading an entire movie always takes far longer than just a trailer (unless the trailer is as big in file size as the movie, but I doubt that), so that should already be a red flag.

Probably the guy that uploaded it got some "beef" with sony and wanted to "get back" at the company and quit the company, so the guy did that on purpose before quitting or in this case definitely a higher probability of getting fired.

Probably the guy that uploaded it got some "beef" with sony and wanted to "get back" at the company and quit the company, so the guy did that on purpose before quitting or in this case definitely a higher probability of getting fired.
Everyone with a brain would know that's a bad idea, because doing so will make you unable to find any next job at all.
Besides, companies don't directly fire their employees in Japan, instead they try to get employees so far to make them voluntarily quit (like lowering salaries, overwhelming them with tasks they are unable to do, etc.).

True anybody with some brains wouldn't want to do that. But there are also people that could get their emotions cloud their thinking, thus they would act on emotion/s rather than rational thinking. In a way, sort of like all those job related sexual harassment or racist stuff that happened from time to time that could get you fired.

Everyone with a brain would know that's a bad idea, because doing so will make you unable to find any next job at all.
Besides, companies don't directly fire their employees in Japan, instead they try to get employees so far to make them voluntarily quit (like lowering salaries, overwhelming them with tasks they are unable to do, etc.).

That is so cruel. :(

Back