Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw the video:

“In short, it’d be ubiquitous. Wherever there is computing, users will be able to play their favorite games seamlessly. Gamers will be able to find a place to play in different spaces. While PlayStation will remain our core product, we will expand our gaming experiences to PC, mobile, and cloud.”

"...People usually play one game at a time, so an all-you-can-eat-type of [subscription with many games may] not be so valuable compared to video streaming services. We have kind of a balanced hybrid service on PlayStation Network, subscription as well as pay-per content."

Read a Reddit leak from u/TheEternalGazed:

PS5 games like God of War Ragnarok, the recently released The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered, Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut, Gran Turismo 7, and Bluepoint Games' Demon's Souls (remake), are being scheduled for arrival on PC this year (2024).

Gamers and Game Businesses like to make money. I hope they can find equal ground. Maybe paying more for owning, but still providing physical media that isn't just a Limited Run would be the best route. However, every game and monetization strategy isn't the same case for sure.

PS5 games like God of War Ragnarok, the recently released The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered, Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut, Gran Turismo 7, and Bluepoint Games' Demon's Souls (remake), are being scheduled for arrival on PC this year (2024).
But is this to avoid it going to PlayStation's percentage of income based on unit sales? I'm glad they are allowing this to be their main-selling games if they weren't previously on Xbox.

Sony is becoming just like xbox by making their exclusives available on pc too. And in my case since i will have to always upgrade my gaming pc to keep up playing the spec demanding and resource hog DCS combat flight sim that will always be upgraded year after year anyway so i just use my savings for my pc instead of getting ps5 or ps6. Exclusive games are important to sell consoles imo like what nintendo is doing. I am much more tempted to get the next gen switch than ps5 or ps6 at this point

Good news for PC players.

Back