Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So what do you think about Sony's E3 2018 conference this year?

Sadly, they messed up. That whole break and moving their actual audience was not the best of moves. On top of that many of their streams were having issues, the Twice stream apparently cut out completely. I was using their service through the PSN store and that cut out completely forcing me to use the IGN app on my Playstation to finish watching their conference.

Though their second half was redeeming but I think they would have been better off staying in one venue.

They ruined the pacing with the moving for sure. Don’t see the need for it. I thought they were just going to show their big 4 games in different rooms but was glad that wasn’t the case. I liked what they showed a lot though.

They ruined the pacing with the moving for sure. Don’t see the need for it. I thought they were just going to show their big 4 games in different rooms but was glad that wasn’t the case. I liked what they showed a lot though.

I imagine it wasn't easy staying up for that transition. I personally kind of wanted to stop, since Sony's conference is always on when I usually play my games.

I imagine it wasn't easy staying up for that transition. I personally kind of wanted to stop, since Sony's conference is always on when I usually play my games.
I lost hope. Thought they were just gonna show off the 4 games they already had announced and no third party content at all, if the pacing continued like that I would have turned it off for sure.

I lost hope. Thought they were just gonna show off the 4 games they already had announced and no third party content at all, if the pacing continued like that I would have turned it off for sure.

I should look around for some journalist comments on it, with them having to lug stuff around I'm sure they were extremely annoyed.

Sony's presentation was unexpectedly bad. They did show off some cool games like Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Spiderman and Resident Evil 2 but the formatting is terrible.

Sony's presentation was unexpectedly bad. They did show off some cool games like Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Spiderman and Resident Evil 2 but the formatting is terrible.
Not sure I'd go as far as saying bad, it was just average I think. Nothing really surprising and the flow was ruined from the get go.

Back