10.5M$390M$315M$75M35%5.5M

FUTURE RELEASES
Spider-Man 3

Lifetime UnitsTotal RevenueTotal CostsTotal ProfitROIBreak-even
14.5M$555M$385M$170M75%5.5M
Wolverine
Lifetime UnitsTotal RevenueTotal CostsTotal ProfitROIBreak-even
10M$390M$305M$85M40%5M

Also, a lot of employee personal data was leaked with this as well, sad to say :(

Glad to hear there will be another ratchet and clank game though, assuming this leak didn't make them salty.

Sony has exclusive deal with Marvel on X-Men related games until the end of 2035. So I'd wager X-Men team game next after Wolverine. It's time for Cyclops to shine, the guy is the leader of the X-men and the Fox live action movies treated him very very badly.

Sad to hear some of the stuff come out from the leaks. One, I’m sad how poor Sunset Overdrive seemed to do as I quite liked the look of it and always wanted a PS port. Also, sad that they’re mainly a Marvel only studio for the next 5 or so years, would have liked to see them take on a new IP.

Sad to hear some of the stuff come out from the leaks. One, I’m sad how poor Sunset Overdrive seemed to do as I quite liked the look of it and always wanted a PS port. Also, sad that they’re mainly a Marvel only studio for the next 5 or so years, would have liked to see them take on a new IP.

The marvel fad will pass and they will come out with new stuff.

Well they have Ghost Of Tsushima 2 coming at least.

Jim Ryan's leadership is pretty bad with IPs, He is too obsessed with call of duty instead of making or remaking new games on Sony's many dormant excellent IPs. Good thing the guy will be out soon.

Last edited:
Well they have Ghost Of Tsushima 2 coming at least.

Jim Ryan's leadership is pretty bad with IPs, He is too obsessed with call of duty instead of making or remaking new games on Sony's many dormant excellent IPs. Good thing the guy will be out soon.
Sorry I’m talking Insomniac in particular rather than PlayStation as a whole. I’d like to see a new IP from Insomniac.

Sorry I’m talking Insomniac in particular rather than PlayStation as a whole. I’d like to see a new IP from Insomniac.
Regardless It's still fact that Jim is just opting for an easy way out to satisfy the shareholders by only continuing the current running Sony Ips from Ps4 and COD, instead of doing new Ips or remaking/reviving the many dormant Sony Ips that have a lot of potential . And the latest COD has declining sales numbers after all that fighting lol. He even closed down Sony Japan Game Studios. I hope the new Ceo will revive the excellent Sony JRPG IPs first and formest. The Gaijin Jim Ryan should go lol

Last edited:
Regardless It's still fact that Jim is just opting for an easy way out to satisfy the shareholders by only continuing the current running Sony Ips from Ps4 and COD, instead of doing new Ips or remaking/reviving the many dormant Sony Ips that have a lot of potential . And the latest COD has declining sales numbers after all that fighting lol. He even closed down Sony Japan Game Studios. I hope the new Ceo will revive the excellent Sony JRPG IPs first and formest. The Gaijin Jim Ryan should go lol
Yeah I haven’t been that impressed with Jim’s tenure. He’s out next year so hopefully PlayStation correct back to the old formula that made the PS4 era so successful.

Reactions: cm2
Yeah I haven’t been that impressed with Jim’s tenure. He’s out next year so hopefully PlayStation correct back to the old formula that made the PS4 era so successful.

I wouldn't hold your breath, making new IPs is a gamble with long costs and development time. Can't blame anyone to play the safe game.

Well there's always the middleground like gambling with 1 or 2 new IPs while also playing it safe by continuing the current running profitable Ips. Like The British SAS' motto Who Dares Wins lol

Back