PlayStation Sony Reveals PlayStation 5 Details

they will, if not bigger.

Hopefully, the updates and patches downloads for PS5 games are not super big that downloading a few updates and patches for a few PS5 games, and console updates causes PS5 owners to go over their ISP monthly bandwidth limit for their ISP. Some ISP still have download and upload limits of under 1TB which can easily be used up very quickly if the user also buy a lot of PS5 games on PSN, DLC, and also own other devices like smartphones, desktop PC, and Smart TV which can use a lot of bandwidth when downloading huge files or streaming video.

ISP overage fees are also very expensive where users sometimes pay many dollars for more GBs of bandwidth after going over the bandwidth limit.

I wish they'd make all games streaming from the cloud. Even a 1TB drive seems too small for the PS5.

I wish they'd make all games streaming from the cloud. Even a 1TB drive seems too small for the PS5.

I agree 1 TB drive seems too small for a PS5 console since games would be huge if the graphics are 4K or 8K, and the games are massive with a lot of levels, characters, and items.

1TB might be the lowest amount they offer. And I'm sure they will have their cloud storage for PS Plus members etc. so shouldn't too bad

1TB might be the lowest amount they offer. And I'm sure they will have their cloud storage for PS Plus members etc. so shouldn't too bad

I rather not have my saves stuck in the cloud.

Some people use that for backups I guess. I know I luckily managed to get some of my old GTA saves from the cloud. I don't think many use it as a primary source of storage

Some people use that for backups I guess. I know I luckily managed to get some of my old GTA saves from the cloud. I don't think many use it as a primary source of storage
Agreed. It's nice to re-install a game and your saves come right up, even tho they had been deleted off your local drive.

I think the PlayStation 5 will be the next console to dominate the gaming console market. PS5 games will definitely also have some esports events and might be used in big events such as WESG and WCG in the future. Not a solid prediction, but it's very likely to happen with all this fuzz about PC gaming "going down."

I rather not have my saves stuck in the cloud.

I agree, I rather have my save files on a hard drive, and external USB storage drive like flash drive, or hard drive since the internet may sometimes be broken for a few days because of internet problems with my ISP or PSN.

Back