Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Even VR needs a controller. Sony claims that this PS VR Aim Controller will work better than other VR controls meanig this works at a 1:1 direct tracking and aiming.

Meh, it doesn't really look all that realistic though, even if you would use your "imagination" to fill in the gaps and pretend you are holding a rifle or whatever. But still, it's better than using your analog stick to aim though, and I think it would be a welcome addition to arcade and multiplayer games, especially for the family, because it wouldn't look as "complicated" as the controller was, especially for the older generations. I have always played games with my family, and the older ones only just watch, even after the many times we urged them to join, because apparently the controllers were "too complicated" to learn for them. Oh well, hopefully this would bridge the generations together in gaming.

Reminds of the zapper the Wii had. Not a fan of the design, but I can't completely rule it out. They need to have more color options available though. I'm not a huge fan of this pink ball in the front. Let's see if it works better than the other VR controllers out there.

Reminds of the zapper the Wii had. Not a fan of the design, but I can't completely rule it out. They need to have more color options available though. I'm not a huge fan of this pink ball in the front. Let's see if it works better than the other VR controllers out there.

*snaps fingers* that was what I was thinking of, thanks for reminding me.

I have to agree, I hope it comes in different colors. I also have to agree that it's not very realistic either but it does beat using an analog stick.

Back