Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

South Park is having some game name fun of late as they plan to hit up your mobiles sometime later this year.

I'm not a mobile phone player by any means, as I think the last time I played a mobile game was probably six years ago and that game was Fruit Ninja. But there is no way in heck that I'm gonna let a South Park game slip by!

The Stick of Truth was one of my favorite games in recent memory so if this title has anywhere near as much polish I think it'd be totally worth it. Just too bad it's coming out the same day as Fractured but Whole, I was hoping maybe I could use it to fill the void until October 17th.

Clearly, Cartman needs me, how could I say no to him?? I have to play! Haha. Really funny trailer. South Park never disappoints. I always end up laughing. The actual gameplay is rather short and very edited out so it's hard to tell how good the game will be but I will for sure at least give it a try.

I played the Stick of Truth just like Denis_P did and so many other people. It was amazing fun and I was surprised how entertaining and well done as a game it felt considering South Park is mainly animated sitcom.

I'm not into mobile gaming at all, but this looks extremely good... I'm a big South Park fan, I loved the Stick of Truth and will probably love even more the sequel. And now there is a mobile game that looks as good as the main "series".
I might give it a try when it comes out.

Also, that "Phoooone Destroyeeeeeer" at the end is pretty cool.

This game looks extremely well done. And like Stick of Truth it makes so many references to the show. I think I might actually get really into a mobile game for the first time in a while. The last one I was hooked on was PVZ.

Loved it! As a fan of South Park, this game looks great. Still not sure how the game works though since they just saw different kinds of enemies. But I'll definitely play that game. Phone Destroyeeeeer!

Back