Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

This closed out the conference tonight, more hype!

WoW, that was some awesome web slinging graphics and gameplay, who could be the leader of the villains? Now I need to have a ps4.

Remarkable! The game is dope. The graphic and the game environment is so excellent; I look forward to playing this in the next holiday!

Being one of the highlights and for me was arguably the best looking game of E3 2018, Spider-Man will surely be a hit in the market.

I have never played spiderman, however, I am interested in this gameplay. By the way when will this be available in the market?

I have never played spiderman, however, I am interested in this gameplay. By the way when will this be available in the market?
Should be September 7, 2018

Cool Gameplay! If I only have the budget to buy a PS4, I would purchase that game on launch day. If I were to nitpick the games looks like the Marvel version of the Batman Arkham games. I hope I'm wrong and the game offers a lot more.

Should be September 7, 2018
Thank you very much for providing the release date. I will mark this date on my note pad. I believe this game will be very exciting. I hope the graphics and game play will be even better.

More gameplay video on the free roam city:

I look forward to the release date time and time again; I just wish today is the D-day. Thank you to the developers, they sure did a most excellent job.

This looks amazing! I'm not really that much of a fan of Spiderman but this trailer really did its job for me and out of all the trailers I've seen this is probably the game I'd say I'm most hyped for after watching the teaser. The combat system looks great and as much as devs usually fall short with video game adaptations, I know Spiderman is actually one of the titles that has a great track record so I'll most likely be buying this soon after it comes out.

Back