Not open for further replies.

Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
So the Spider-man: No Way Home trailer was actually leaked a day or two ago. But it was an extremely low quality that was a recording of another phone showing it so it wasn't exactly clear. The official version has now been released. Anyone else excited for it?

I like how action packed the trailer is. I watch the previous Spiderman movies which I enjoyed a lot.

I may be losing interest in the MCU because they're basically alienating their audience by having canon shows only watchable on Disney +, but I'll always be hyped for Spider-Man. It looks so good and it's so cool seeing the original actor for Doc Oct come back. I also heard Willam Defoe is coming back as the Green Goblin. Also another bad guy from Amazing Spider-Man, but I didn't watch those because I was going through my "That's not Toby McGuire so I don't want to watch it" phase. So even if Toby and the other guy don't come back as Spider-Man in this movie, this is more than I could've ever expected.

Reactions: Ash
I'll probably watch it when it comes out. I'll have to make sure I've seen all the Spider-Man movies before this comes out though. I'm sure my hubby has them all.

It's already going to be a great movie with the return of Doc Ock and the Green Goblin. It would definitely be a lot better if Toby returns as well. I still haven't watched the Amazing Spider-man movies as yet which I probably should.

I'm sure me and my pals will check it out.

Saw latest trailer:

Not a fan of Tom Holland's take, too much of a tony fan and suit and gadgets made by Tony. There are much better Spidey versions in games and comics. However Holland's version got the sexiest Aunt May lol

watch it for Aunt May's PLOT lol
13Qp9Zl.jpg

UblUHms.jpg

DYvlzbM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back