Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Splatoon 2 will be coming out later this year on July 21st which will include co-op, Salmon Run, more inky attacks, amiibos and much more.

I want to like Splatoon, I really do. I've done a few test fires for the first game and a few for the second and I just can't like it. It's not fun or interesting to me. Though, I found out during the first test fire of Splatoon 2 I was playing wrong. I was directly shooting people because I didn't know the goal was to cover the place with paint. I actually had more fun killing people.

I want to like Splatoon, I really do. I've done a few test fires for the first game and a few for the second and I just can't like it. It's not fun or interesting to me. Though, I found out during the first test fire of Splatoon 2 I was playing wrong. I was directly shooting people because I didn't know the goal was to cover the place with paint. I actually had more fun killing people.

you can kill the other players, usually to win a match one has to fight the other team as the others expand the territory. When I played I would just fight the other plays since everyone just wanted to paint the ground.

I never played the first one. I saw it. Is it like a paintball war game?

Back