Switch Splatoon 2 Splatfest

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So, the Splatfest ended just a few minutes ago. Did anyone participate? What team were you on and how well did you?

Personally, I was on team ice cream and I ended with a total of 10 wins, 11 losses, and 12 disconnects. It's pretty good for someone who's never played Splatoon. Well, I played a little bit of the demo, but this was my first time know what I was doing.

Splatoon 2 is definitely a day one buy for me, which is amazing since I've have an indifference with it for the past 2 years.

Update: Team ice cream wins 2-1 for popularity and most single battles won. Team cake got most team battles won.

Last edited:
afraid I lack the game much less the Switch.

Well the game isn't out yet, it was a demo much like a testfire. Even still, a lack of Switch would be a problem lol.

I don't have the Switch either. I've never played any of the Splatoon games. If you'd recommend it then I might check it out once I get the Switch. We'll have to see.....

I don't have the Switch either. I've never played any of the Splatoon games. If you'd recommend it then I might check it out once I get the Switch. We'll have to see.....
I've been playing the heck out of Splatoon 2 and it's pretty fun. Well, the story mode is. My internet is really bad so I keep getting kicked out of online modes. :(

That sucks! I might have to look into getting this game once I get a Switch. I hope to get a Switch for Christmas.

I bought the game, but I need to actually try to play it. It was a little strange with the motion controls in the tutorial.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the motion controls in the game, which is why I always have them off. Like, I personally move around too much while playing games because I really get into it, so the camera is always changing when I don't want it to. I wish it was like in Breath of the Wild where there were only motion controls while shooting.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the motion controls in the game, which is why I always have them off. Like, I personally move around too much while playing games because I really get into it, so the camera is always changing when I don't want it to. I wish it was like in Breath of the Wild where there were only motion controls while shooting.

Right after I posted that, I figured out how to turn off motion controls. Personally, I prefer both Splatoon 2 and BOTW without the motion control. But, BOTW's works better in my opinion.

Back