Sports Games

Jasony

Credits
What sports games are you into? Well, I normally like racing ones and American Football ones the most. However, I might get into baseball again, cause it seemed like a lot of fun when I played on a video game in my younger days.

O.K., do you like playing the computer or online, something like that? If playing online, who do you play and on what level? What accomplishments or near-accomplishments have you made on sports games online or in any form?

None, I rather watch a game if nothing else.

I played a ton of Mario Sports games in my day I tell ya. Basically unlocked all the characters in Superstar Baseball, beat Strikers, and also again at max difficulty. Toadstool Tour is a real pain but I unlocked the last portion before getting Shadow Mario. Now it's just standard non-sports genres aside from racing. Would like to play more but at the moment I'll avoid the Mario Golf Switch titles as well as Tennis. But I will never say I will never get them for now.

I enjoyed playing WWE warzone wrestling game on the PS1. I also played an old NHL hockey game on a PC which was fun.

Wii Sports was also pretty fun to play as an exercise/sports game.

I enjoyed playing WWE warzone wrestling game on the PS1. I also played an old NHL hockey game on a PC which was fun.

Wii Sports was also pretty fun to play as an exercise/sports game.
Wii Sports was so neat and I really liked Resort as well. Mostly played Tennis and Ping Pong. I thought I would like Swordplay but in reality, it's really hard and simple as to how to win and lose. After playing games like Boxing and Biking and Canoeing those really give you a workout. Like where's the "Why not take a break?" in the middle of your gameplay?

FIFA and F1 are the only ones I play at the moment. I've been a fan of FIFA for a very long time since I love football. And I got into F1 recently since I only started following the sport recently.

Back