Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Do you feel the next generation consoles (after PS4 and XboxoneX), should all come with SSD storage media?

If they could keep the console price reasonable, I'd say it's a must, preferably the PCIe ssd.

I feel hard drives with 4TB of storage would be a better storage size since games are getting bigger in size, and there are more games being released on a monthly basis.

If they could keep the console price reasonable, I'd say it's a must, preferably the PCIe ssd.

Why PCIe?

I feel hard drives with 4TB of storage would be a better storage size since games are getting bigger in size, and there are more games being released on a monthly basis.

Oh yeah it be better, but SSD would be faster load times for games, supposedly.

Demon_Skeith said:
Why PCIe?

Coz it's the fastest SSD type currently. I am open to any ssd type for the console as long as it's the fastest one, to give some more "oomph" for next gen thing.

Last edited:
Last time I checked the Samsung 950 PRO series, 512GB PCIe SSD was around $500 - $600.

Oh yeah it be better, but SSD would be faster load times for games, supposedly.

I rather wait longer than not having enough space for all my games because the SSD is too small to hold all my games. I think hard drives read and write times maybe faster in the future, so the slower loading speed of hard drives will be less noticeable in the future.

I agree, hopefully ssd prices will go down to the lowest low eventually.

I feel we still have to wait many more years for an affordable 1TB SSD.

Hopefully it won't be as long as the FF 7 remake wait time lol

Back