Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
I don't even really know how to explain this, but you how Stanford University exists? Well they just created something so utterly stupid and pointless that it is amazing to read. Without futher ado:

Allow me to share a highlight from this:

"That was insane! - This term trivializes the experiences of people living with mental health conditions, so consider using words such as surprising or wild."

That's basically what this is, a really bad try at be more inclusive.

EDIT: I found a proper news video that explains this better:

Last edited:
The African american/Black makes sense though. Some of you go around calling people who are neither african nor american 'african americans' attempting to look nice but it just makes you look like a fool.

The African american/Black makes sense though. Some of you go around calling people who are neither african nor american 'african americans' attempting to look nice but it just makes you look like a fool.
It’s really dumb that African American is a synonym for black people, because it excludes non-black Africans, and includes non-American blacks. Also more white people are uptight about it than black people.

Ya, the African American thing always confused me. Although I just don't see us fixing the hateful side of culture (or really humanity as a whole) getting fixed by banning words.

Okay, that one I can agree with. Even still the rest are pretty stupid.

Isn't bigotry just bad viewpoints from times long past that are hard coded into a family's way of thinking after generations of teaching it?

Isn't bigotry just bad viewpoints from times long past that are hard coded into a family's way of thinking after generations of teaching it?
While yes, I was being sarcastic about Sanford University. I was making fun of them.

Way to intentionally make things out of context and hyper-analyze for people that want to talk. It's like having a grammar Nazi everywhere you go.

Back