Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYPKHbOD_xg

The first star fox game in years for the Wii U, which offers the same gameplay with transforming games. It is due out holiday 2015.

I'm fine with it not having online. 

However, I'm more concerned with how it'll control. From what they stated, it sounds like motion controls are pretty much required to play it. (Tilting the tablet controller to pull climb, pushing forward to dive, etc...) I hope this isn't the case because motion controls tend to suck because of how imprecise they often are.

VirusZero said:
I'm fine with it not having online. 

However, I'm more concerned with how it'll control. From what they stated, it sounds like motion controls are pretty much required to play it. (Tilting the tablet controller to pull climb, pushing forward to dive, etc...) I hope this isn't the case because motion controls tend to suck because of how imprecise they often are.
I hope you're wrong, I don't want more motion games.

Oh, I hope motion controls aren't forced there either. Miyamoto talks about motion controls at ~1:40-2:00 and then again from ~2:20-2:40 in the video. So it's kinda glossed over pretty quickly and I'm not sure exactly what he means since he doesn't really spend time to explain. 

I am pretty pumped for this game.It seems like a throw back to the N64 game where it is extremely story driven and has branching paths. The lack of online multiplayer will hurt it in some people's eyes, but I do not feel that it is necessary. I don't think that the series has ever really been about dog fights in a multiplayer arena.

Back