Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So anyone here planning on getting this game?

Got it today. Stuck on the final boss. First off the controls took a huge learning curve to conquer. Once I did though, man this game opens up for so much fun. The graphics are beautiful. I've loved Star Fox since Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64).

It's such a good game. I can't wait to keep playing it over and over finding everything.

Got it today. Stuck on the final boss. First off the controls took a huge learning curve to conquer. Once I did though, man this game opens up for so much fun. The graphics are beautiful. I've loved Star Fox since Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64).

It's such a good game. I can't wait to keep playing it over and over finding everything.

So wait, it took what I assume less than 12 hours to reach the end boss?

They are? From the trailer, they look mediocre at best...

Well to me they're beautiful. Not that I care much about resolution and FPS, but they're crisp, vibrant and smooth on my TV. The music is exceptional with wonderful nostalgic remasters of classic Star Fox tunes.

So wait, it took what I assume less than 12 hours to reach the end boss?

Yeah Star Fox is famous for it's short campaigns, but having tonnes of replayability, as you can try to work your way through alternative routes - discovering different locations and bosses each playthrough.

Well to me they're beautiful. Not that I care much about resolution and FPS, but they're crisp, vibrant and smooth on my TV. The music is exceptional with wonderful nostalgic remasters of classic Star Fox tunes.

Yeah Star Fox is famous for it's short campaigns, but having tonnes of replayability, as you can try to work your way through alternative routes - discovering different locations and bosses each playthrough.

yeah I do remember the N64 being short as well with branching paths, how long is the entire game though? Right now it doesn't sound like a $60 game.

yeah I do remember the N64 being short as well with branching paths, how long is the entire game though? Right now it doesn't sound like a $60 game.

Yeah I was lucky enough not to pay for it, since I traded in some games for it. According to how long to beat it.com it takes 7 hours to complete it, but the main story is about 4 hours long.

I wouldn't have paid full price for it, but I wouldn't have been able to wait until it was super duper cheap either. Since I enjoy playing the stages over and over again in Star Fox to get everything and beat my score.

So it's up to you. It all depends on what you want out of a game.

Yeah I was lucky enough not to pay for it, since I traded in some games for it. According to how long to beat it.com it takes 7 hours to complete it, but the main story is about 4 hours long.

I wouldn't have paid full price for it, but I wouldn't have been able to wait until it was super duper cheap either. Since I enjoy playing the stages over and over again in Star Fox to get everything and beat my score.

So it's up to you. It all depends on what you want out of a game.

So 20 hours at the most you say for all game content (if even that)? I wouldn't pay more than $25 for it.

Good to hear you like the game Sardonic Pickle Sardonic Pickle.

I was curious about online play too. If there is any, is it good and how many people do you see playing it for the next couple of months?

Good to hear you like the game Sardonic Pickle Sardonic Pickle.

I was curious about online play too. If there is any, is it good and how many people do you see playing it for the next couple of months?

Didn't even know it had online play, I don't think it has. In fact the multiplayer aspect is a bit lame for me. It's a co-op thing where one person pilots and the other shoots. Single player is so much more fun.

Back