Star Ocean 3

adamarclight

Awards
Credits
Star Ocean 3 is a PS2 RPG game. In Star Ocean 3, you’ll follow the adventure of a young man named Fayt Leingod, a human from Earth who has an uncanny knack for falling into all sorts of disaster. This game’s battle system is completely 3D, completely real-time battle system. This game does have all the characteristics of an enjoyable game. Good graphics, captivating storyline, unique battle system and what not. To cut long story short, this one for me is a quality game which can keep you playing for hours and hours. I think I won’t be wrong if I tell you that I can’t personally think of many games which can compete with this one. Although its just my opinion and others might differ. However, if any of you have played this game, you probably know what I’m talking about.
Graphics: 8/10
Story: 9/10
Battle system:7.5/10
Sound System:8/10

Over all: 8.3/10

I did play this game a long time ago, it was a great play but I feel like they could have added more planets to explore.

I did play this game a long time ago, it was a great play but I feel like they could have added more planets to explore.
I got your point...
Most Of The Story trigerred in Elicoor 2.
I actually hope to see many more other planets like... Styx... cause i think they are making it's way too easy to find a coordinated planet they want.
There should be many more undeveloped planet that holds many secrets about other artifacts or OPAs.

Have you tried to fought with Freya?
You can do it after you finish the game one time.

By the way, my best combo in this game only activate the "berserk" mode and using my X button in short range (side kick) and cancel it to O button in short range (side kick) again... after that you can do it in X button all over again till your fury dries up.
It can cancel up to 300% bonus!
How's your combo?

I had it, though I don't know where it is. Think I gave it to someone. It was pretty awesome though, from what I remember.

I got your point...
Most Of The Story trigerred in Elicoor 2.
I actually hope to see many more other planets like... Styx... cause i think they are making it's way too easy to find a coordinated planet they want.
There should be many more undeveloped planet that holds many secrets about other artifacts or OPAs.

Have you tried to fought with Freya?
You can do it after you finish the game one time.

By the way, my best combo in this game only activate the "berserk" mode and using my X button in short range (side kick) and cancel it to O button in short range (side kick) again... after that you can do it in X button all over again till your fury dries up.
It can cancel up to 300% bonus!
How's your combo?

I have no idea, I played the game years ago.

Back