Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw a sneak peak video. looks promising:

nae5q03i8ttczaixxiwv.png

w4mtbfnqdylui7l6uilk.jpg

Official trailer is now up:

Read producer interview, Dave Filoni from Kotaku and Ign:

“I was taught by George and there are a lot of things that I want to do with Star Wars, that I feel make something feel like Star Wars and very classic,” Filoni said of his experience working on The Mandalorian, his first live-action series after over a decade working on the animated end of the Star Warsuniverse. “But of course everything I was doing was the first time I was doing it, in a way, because it’s live-action. So while it’s a world that’s familiar to me, it was a medium that was not as familiar to me— though George had prepared me well over the years with his training. I was fortunate to have Jon, people like Greig Fraser [director of photography on The Mandalorian and Rogue One] on board to help guide me through the process and help realize what I was trying to do shooting-wise and performance-wise. So that was all a challenge, but an exciting one.”

“I really appreciate that he brought me into this process and that he values my point of view because I’ve been with Star Wars so long,” Filoni told IGN, “but I really wanted to accomplish the story that he set out to make. It was wonderful. I was very flattered that he was willing even to have me direct the pilot. So that was a great honor and responsibility.”

"I would liken it in some ways to what I was doing with George on The Clone Wars, where now through digital technology you can visualize scenes and sequences earlier. In animation, we call it a previs and it was a natural fit for me in this process because it did have these digital elements, but some of it when we were shooting was really brand new technology. And that also was good for me because I didn’t have any preconceived notion about how anything should be done. I was learning the process with all the new technology... And there’s a strong animation component in the way that we visualize some of the things early on in the virtual blocking... It’s one of the reasons why Kathy [Kennedy] thought this would be a great connection for me. Not just because I knew Jon, but I had some insights into the technology. "

Just saw the first Ep. it's pretty good and the action too. and the ending lol baby "yoda".

this is on the disney only app right?

Yes on disney+ at the moment.

With the baby Yoda thing does this mean Yoda had a secret affair with a lady yoda and fathered a baby? lmao joke aside probably it's a clone thing.

Saw Episode 2. Good action packed ep with baby "yoda" in tow lol but still no revelation on baby "yoda"s origin yet.

Last edited:
My hubby has been watching this show. I haven't watched it but I know he has started it. Didn't this just come out?

My hubby has been watching this show. I haven't watched it but I know he has started it. Didn't this just come out?

yes it did, just come out, 2 great episodes aired.

Last edited:
The scene with the jawas was rather funny lol

Saw The Mandalorian Action Figure pic:
the-mandalorian-sixth-scale-figure_star-wars_feature.jpg

Saw episode 3, another great ep. more on Mando's clan and saving baby "yoda". Also Mando just leveled up with his shiny new beskar armor nice!
jaii9mycqhedvzusynzx.jpg

g0CFe3P.png

z6kwqd9o5qwmtuibbf1j.jpg

Back