Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20

The Early Access edition of Starship Troopers: Extermination will be available at $24.99 USD upon release—a special introductory price that will increase as more content is introduced ahead of the 1.0 launch. From day one of Early Access, the title will already boast both strategy and combat-oriented gameplay. Players can construct and reinforce bases of operations while not in heavy combat, creating a safe structure to respawn, regroup and rearm themselves in preparation for Bug-exterminating co-op play. These bases are protected from enemy spawns, and base-building isn’t linked to a specific class or rank, so Deep Space Vanguards of every stripe can utilize these structures.

Starship Troopers: Extermination puts players on the far-off front lines in an all-out assault against the Arachnid menace. Squad up as a Trooper in the Deep Space Vanguard, an elite Special Forces group within the Mobile Infantry, and get ready to stomp some Bug! No Trooper will ever stand alone as they line up shoulder-to-shoulder with their fellow Vanguards—trusty Morita Assault Rifles in hand—to battle against hordes of bloodthirsty insectoid aliens on the hostile surface of the planet Valaka.

Thanks for sharing the details about the Early Access release. I'm a big fan of co-op shooters and the idea of battling against hordes of alien bugs sounds like a blast. The base-building mechanic also adds an interesting layer of strategy to the gameplay. I can't wait to give this game a try! If you want to share the info about this fantastic game with a larger audience, you might consider making a podcast. It could be a great way to connect with other gamers and earn some extra income.

Starship Troopers movie was great, I don't expect anything less from the game or it's going to fall to rock buttom.

Back