Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Looks like Steam's summer sale has began, so how are your wallets doing?

Well, Danganronpa 2 is on sale for $11.99 and I just beat the first one so I might get that. I'm debating on getting the third game since it's also on sale for $41.99.

However, Nier Automata isn't on sale so I'm a bit disappointed by that, but at least that means I'm not losing too much money.

Is anybody collecting the trading cards?
Last year I got addicted to collecting them, my Son thinks I am a clown lol

I picked up Hollow Knight on the sale, been waiting for a sale on that one. It was not an expensive title but my backlog is so big that it seemed like a waste to buy it at full price. Speaking of backlog, this sale is gonna stuff that baggage even more. I got a few titles in my wishlist that I am tempted to get as there are decent deals on them. But the best deals during the summer sale seem to be on hardware. The Steam Link is just $2.5, I'll probably pick that up too.

Well, Danganronpa 2 is on sale for $11.99 and I just beat the first one so I might get that. I'm debating on getting the third game since it's also on sale for $41.99.

However, Nier Automata isn't on sale so I'm a bit disappointed by that, but at least that means I'm not losing too much money.

Nier is still too hot to give a sale on, I see its still costly for consoles as well.

Back