Still getting The Last Guardian or were you tired of waiting?

JamieD

Awards
Credits
Still getting the Last Guardian, or were you just tired of waiting and no longer care?

I got tired of waiting, but I got excited again when the game finally went gold, confirming that it is indeed happening! I just got confirmation through Amazon that it will be arriving on Tuesday! Can't believe that I've been waiting TEN YEARS (a teaser photo was published in a magazine before the PS3 was release) and it's here next week!

Last edited:
I never understood the hype for this game. Even past games from them have never really interested me. I mean I get the idea of them but they just never appealed to me.

So I'm not going to bother getting this game.

I never understood the hype for this game. Even past games from them have never really interested me. I mean I get the idea of them but they just never appealed to me.

So I'm not going to bother getting this game.

ditto for me as well, when I saw it at a E3 many years ago I had no idea what I was watching and seem very lacking. I don't think the game will do well really.

I think it'll do ok, but it's not going to sell like 5 million copies. I think it'd be a stretch if it hits 2 million.

Back