Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So has anyone gotten this game yet? If you haven't DO NOT GET IT!

Currently this game cost the normal $60 dollars but there is hardly anything to the game. The makers have claimed they will be patching in more of the game feature's at a later date, but right now its just bare bones.

I never gotten the street fighter games on any console, is the game really that bad?

it's not that the game is bad, its just that there isn't anything on it. Just bare bones of the characters and a few test stages. I think they have finally released the story part of the game via DLC.

I honestly think it is a mistake to pay full price for patches. As much as I am excited to have Karin back and a recent Street Fighters game I am not getting it until all the patches and free extra DLCs have been rolled out. I actually hoping, if possible, for a copy with all that stuff included next year or something. At the release stage the game was not that different from beta plays. The game was missing key features gamers are taking for granted because are considered core, like the arcade mode.

Full price for an incomplete game is a big rip off that we should stop justifying for any game. Pretty much this kind of things are what makes me really think hard before pre-ordering nowadays.

Last edited:
I honestly think it is a mistake to pay full price for patches. As much as I am excited to have Karin back and a recent Street Fighters game I am not getting it until all the patches and free extra DLCs have been rolled out. I actually hoping, if possible, for a copy with all that stuff included next year or something. At the release stage the game was not that different from beta plays. The game was missing key features gamers are taking for granted because are considered core, like the arcade mode.

Full price for an incomplete game is a big rip off that we should stop justifying for any game. Pretty much this kind of things are what makes me really think hard before pre-ordering nowadays.

QFT

I played Street Fighter for the first time about 10 years ago and I hadn't played it until this January of this year because my brother bought a new version of it, I'm not sure if this was the fifth one, but I can say hands down that it's still the same thing as I remember 10 years ago, I'm not sure if I have an extremely bad memory or is it really that it hasn't changed anything, I will take a better look to it and ask him for more details.

I miss the good ole days when you could buy a fighting game and unlock all of the characters, stages and game modes without having to purchase them.
It just sounds to me that they are trying to make so much extra money by having us purchase everything separately.

I miss the good ole days when you could buy a fighting game and unlock all of the characters, stages and game modes without having to purchase them.
It just sounds to me that they are trying to make so much extra money by having us purchase everything separately.

regretfully those days are gone.

I played Street Fighter for the first time about 10 years ago and I hadn't played it until this January of this year because my brother bought a new version of it, I'm not sure if this was the fifth one, but I can say hands down that it's still the same thing as I remember 10 years ago, I'm not sure if I have an extremely bad memory or is it really that it hasn't changed anything, I will take a better look to it and ask him for more details.
That's about the last time I played it. After reading what Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith wrote I want to Youtube and see if I could take a look at the game. My jaw just dropped. It looks nearly the same. The graphics are better but it's still the same.

Back