[Suggestion] New Forum Platform with easier administration-Moderation panel And More...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goliath

Awards
Credits
Would be amazing if we could be transfered in Community IPS, in that platform we will have better animated rank images, easier administration & Moderation Panel, Best template options to choose with latest IPS Version Compatibility plus 24/7 customer support for any platform or plugin issues...!!!! I think that forum will be needed that major update to get more population and on top of all will be even better about administration-Moderation Panel and accessibility for Forum's Guests :)

I’m most convinced with Xenforo out of all the options personally. That’s why me and Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith decided to merge across a few years ago and I think it was the right call. I’m interested to see the direction Flarum takes for a more modern option but I like Xenforo the best overall still.

XenForo is great especially in terms of the administration and moderation panel. I've experienced the IPB one and I'm not at all a fan, to be honest. It's way easier to manage XF as an admin and it looks great too.

I agree with everyone on here. I have managed a forum on IPB's as an Admin the Admin panel was a bit advance for me to understand where to find what

The only other forum software I would recommend transferring to would be phpBB, but since we are doing just fine with XenForo at present, a transfer isn't really necessary right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back