Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Aim once and fire many times.

On Steam game just managed13,459 concurrent players. lol Granblue totally squashed the suicide squad on steam.

Looks great from what I've seen in pictures and some videos. I probably won't be able to try anyway.

According to reviews The 3d Realtime cutscene facial animations are excellent however gameplay wise it's too repetitive.
63 Avg score.

I can see it, because it's just running and gunning right?
Yes pretty much, here's one review:

"The four antiheroes are well established as being loud and brash with egos the size of planets. But none of this comes out when you play, as all these big personalities become little more than every gun-wielding soldier you’ve played a thousand times.
When interaction with the world is primarily through combat, a character’s personality must translate into their means of destruction. But here, every character can use almost every gun and, for 99 percent of the game, shooting is all you’re doing and therefore the only way you engage with the world. While the Squad come alive during cutscenes — with some stellar graphics, animation, writing, and voice work — they all fade into a nameless sludge, holding a pea shooter, during actual play."

Back