Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Who will win it? What commercials will we see? What snacks will you eat?

Neither one, this will be one of the worst Super Bowls of all time.

Not sure if the worst, but would be better with the underdog Lions.

Itll be one of the worst considering the circumstances. We get to see Taylor Swift every other play, and both teams just met in the Super Bowl a few years ago.

With how the 49ers brought it back I'm more sure of them winning since the Chiefs had a close game and penalties on the opposing team. Should be a landslide of a football game.

Itll be one of the worst considering the circumstances. We get to see Taylor Swift every other play, and both teams just met in the Super Bowl a few years ago.

I hear she will be out of the country and would have to do a mad rush to get back only to still have more foreign shows, she may not be there.

I hear she will be out of the country and would have to do a mad rush to get back only to still have more foreign shows, she may not be there.

I heard shes gonna be in Japan the day before, and the Super Bowl is in Vegas, so she'd have plenty of time to come back.

this feels like a rematch from 2020. . . haha

Me and my eldest will be watching the Super Bowl this year. I am not a huge fan but I always enjoy watching the Super Bowl each year. For some reason, the Kansas Chiefs are screaming out at me so we will see :)

Now that I think about it, I'm really thinking about making some bbq wings or something like that. My sister recently bought me an Air Fryer, stating that its quicker than the oven... I guess this weekend will be the first time to ever use it! haha

I had a feeling once it went to overtime the 49ers were going to lose this one. Now the chiefs have won back to back superbowls. It was a good game though.
49ers started with a great momentum but unfortunately, they couldn't keep it up. Back to back Superbowls wins for The Chiefs is a great achievement.

Back