Super Mario 3DS at GDC 2011

Porkman

Forum veteran, previously DSU/N3DSC Staff
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well I don't know if any of you have seen this...but here.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfeJ_PnK_nI[/media]

Did you see that logo? Looks like some old power ups will be making a return. I hope this isn't a remake, I'd much rather see a new great Super Mario title released. This game is made by the same people who developed Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. So expect greatness.

I HOPE IT HAS EVERYTHING FROM THE PAST MARIO GAMES
biggrin.gif
well all the good things at least,and i'd like to see some stuff from the rpgs in a platformer

You're a little late by about 2 weeks or so, but I can't wait until E3. The mystery.... will be solved. No, not the mystery of who can defeat Chuck Norris, the other mystery.

You're a little late by about 2 weeks or so, but I can't wait until E3. The mystery.... will be solved. No, not the mystery of who can defeat Chuck Norris, the other mystery.
only weegee can defeat chuck norris

I do hope playable characters are included such as Luigi, Yoshi, (and maybe Wario). Would be pretty awesome!.

I do hope playable characters are included such as Luigi, Yoshi, (and maybe Wario). Would be pretty awesome!.
i hope its like in super mario 64 ds,but i really hiope toad or a koopa is playable!

The thing that I'm excited about is that it may have the power up system from SMB 3. Judging from the Small Mario screenshot.

Back