Super Mario Galaxy 2 Creepypasta

RibShark

Awards
Credits
SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 CREEPYPASTA - BY RYSHARK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I had got it for my birthday, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was my favo(u)rite game. I, like many, had noticed three strange figures on top of some cliffs in Shiverburn Galaxy.
Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

I took them as some kind of easter egg, and aimed at them with my Wiimote. One by one I shot them, and they fell of the cliff, screaming. I thought that was a bit creepy for a Nintendo game, but still, I continued on.
I reached Grandmaster Galaxy - The Perfect Run, the last level in the game, and died. When I died though, I heard the same screaming that I heard when I shot the figures down. I was feeling a bit scared now, but still I continued on.
I must have died at least 50 times before reaching the end, and each time I died I had to hear that scream. I was relieved once I had reached Rosalina's planet, and thought that everything was back to normal, but when I talked to her she said, "I.. can't.... TAKE IT" and threw herself of the edge of the planet. Now way to continue, I just waited.
Eventually I heard a faint screaming in the background, just like the one before. It got louder and louder, until it was too loud to bear. I put it on mute, it didn't work. I turned the TV off, it didn't work. I even unplugged everything, but I could still hear that same screaming. Eventually, the three figures appeared out of the house, and said, "Why.. did you... kill us.... YOU. WILL.PAY!" and then disappeared.
I heard three thuds on the ground outside, and saw my brother, my mum, and my dad, had all been shot, and fell.

By RyShark.

Here's a tip on writing this stuff... never connect to real life if it's on games or TV shows or whatever. Example: ... the end of your story there. Even though it seems like a dumb idea, you're going to want to use more cliches.

Back