Super Mario Galaxy1/2

NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I've been wondering for a while now, during co-star mode, does the 2nd player need a nunchuk ASWELL as a wii remote? Or just a wii remote?

As far as I know, no nunchuck is needed.

all you need is a Wii remote. me and my bro used to do it. It's just basically a second pointer and shooter and if 2nd player presses A on Mario, it adds a triple jump i think.

Nope, no nunchuk. Just an extra little pointer and added jump. If you're playing as the Luma in Galaxy 2, you can annoy the player using Mario by grabbing a 1-Up Mushroom and than not giving it to them.

The Luma in 2 was much more powerful...

...And as a result, I've been able to use it much less. >_>

Nope, no nunchuk. Just an extra little pointer and added jump. If you're playing as the Luma in Galaxy 2, you can annoy the player using Mario by grabbing a 1-Up Mushroom and than not giving it to them.

I did that a lot. And then when one of my friends was the Luma, we were in a level where one part involved waiting for a boulder or something to roll past and he just held it in place and never let go. :squint:

I did that a lot. And then when one of my friends was the Luma, we were in a level where one part involved waiting for a boulder or something to roll past and he just held it in place and never let go. :squint:
That is what my brother does.

you play as an orange luma;you colect coins and 1up mushrooms,shoot star bits,and defeat enemies with the wiimote on mario galaxy 2

Back