Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUyoUfy5hGs

First full footage of the two new games which are due out in 2014.

I wonder how over powered megaman will be?

Awesome mix of Dr. Wily's theme. 

I could see him being really over powered if he has full use of Metal Blades. I expect people to spam them in any situation they can. (Especially if they function like they do in MM2... throw in any direction, massive damage, fairly quick moving.)

I'm curious to know how Rush will factor in. Will Rush be used like Sonic's spring for a jump boost? Can he be summoned for other attacks (like Wario's motorbike in Brawl?) And will Megaman's Super be the Super Adapter (or something else?)
(Will an alternate colour scheme/costume for Megaman be Protoman?)

I wonder if Sonic will be returning too. 

I was really disappointed when I saw they were adding in the Villager character. Thankfully, they saved the best for last.

I can't wait to see how all of MM's powers will translate to the field. He will most definitely be over-powered - I'm calling it right now. :)

I was hoping for Zero, but that's not going to happen. 

JaneLaw said:
I was really disappointed when I saw they were adding in the Villager character. Thankfully, they saved the best for last.

I can't wait to see how all of MM's powers will translate to the field. He will most definitely be over-powered - I'm calling it right now. :)

I was hoping for Zero, but that's not going to happen. 
There using Megaman, not X. At best we may get protoman.

I'm excited for Mega Man to be included in this iteration of SSB, however, I don't like the character sprite that they decided to use.  I was hoping for more of an adult looking Mega Man (not X, but a little less cartoony....I guess I've listened to the band The Protomen for too long).  I bet he will be a bit OP with some of his moves, but I might end up having to switch my main (Link) to Mega if he plays well.

Mega-man!!! 

That's all about you have to say about it. Although I don't really like the art style, he looks like he is 8 years old, I prefer the older Mega Man. 

The released artwork looks amazing
FUcrn0wh.jpg

LvczkH2h.png

vacScnNh.jpg

My friends and I just had a super smash brothers party with the nintendo 64 and nostalgia'd so hard, I can't wait for the  newest one to come out. 

I like how Zelda blocked Megaman's metal blade from the trailer. That was cool.
Mario also dropped some of his coins when he did "the matrix".

Khronic said:
Mega-man!!! 

That's all about you have to say about it. Although I don't really like the art style, he looks like he is 8 years old, I prefer the older Mega Man. 

Haha! I know, Megaman looks like MegaBOY. I wish they had used Mugen Megaman. Also Villager? Why? If Ness is coming back why bother? And Nesses friend that was in the previous SSB game. I'd prefer if Young Link just returned. 

Megaman is a big addition. Villager? That's kind of a strange one, but not as strange as the Wii Fit Trainer being one of the options. I'm all for there being as many characters as possible, but that one just doesn't make much sense. 

I'm also surprised the release date is so vague (2014). I figured they'd try to roll it out in the Fall or near Christmas in the hopes of taking some (even if it's a tiny #) of business away from the new consoles. 

I do believe Megaman is an awesome addition to the game.  I can't wait to see how they implement his attacks (will chips be a huge part of his role?).  I also wonder how Megaman will enter the battles.  I feel like it'll be something like the Pokemon trainer where the guy controlling Megaman stands outside the arena plugged into some kind of port allowing him to enter the battle.

Another thing I'm super excited about is the 3DS release.  If they pull off the cross platform meshing, this will certainly be an amazing experience.  

I just hope that mega man is more powerful than Sonic from Brawl when it was released. I was really disappointed when i played for the first time and the character was so underpowered.

I'm also a little confused about the addition of the villager. Oh well. I'm really excited about MegaMan.  He looks great and his moves look fun. I guess we'll have to see some real gameplay to find out if he'll be over- or underpowered. 

Demon_Skeith said:
There using Megaman, not X. At best we may get protoman.
Yeah, I was really hoping to get X as well, but I've known it wouldn't be so. Mega Man X is my all-time favorite 2D platformer, and it would've been sick to see X and Zero in SSB 4, but oh well. Still, I'll take the original Mega Man, and Protoman would be cool to see as well. 

I really like how they give Megaman an early-generation set of moves in this; really makes me excited to get this game. Still, the fact that they added the Animal Crossing villager is very bizarre, but even more so that they added the Wii Fit instructor... and they somehow make it work in its own way. I am curious in how much content they'll add to this one over Brawl. They've put in an epic, albeit somewhat confusing, adventure mode in there, so it makes me wonder if they could match that, let alone top it.

Mega Man looks awesome! He has so many unique moves and seems so fun to play. Also, in the trailer, the Yellow Devil shows up in the trailer, hinting towards a possible boss in the adventure mode? As far as the other characters are concerned, I'm looking forward to the Villager and all of his strange moves. But the Wii Fit Trainer seems out of place, but we can only hope that she will be strong.

Megaman and its bosses will definitely add to the game. There are so many great bosses to chose from, I hope the list will be good. Throw in some cool weapons for Megaman and it's perfect.

Also, I don't get the villager... maybe he'll have some sort of super weapon or ability !

Back