Swapnote Friends from all over the World + Games

B

Bluemoon

Hi there,

just bought me a 3DS XL last week and I'm amazed so far, to finally play my favourite games again in newer versions ;-)

I absolutely love RPG's and alot of other games too (Mario Kart, Jump n Runs, Zelda, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong... and I will probably also try animal crossing and pokemon, although I never played any predecessor of those 2).

I'm travelling alot, all over the world, so basicly I'm looking for a few swapnote friends (also to play games with, if you got what I got) from all over the world, to talk to and learn about each others countries like New zealand, japan, USA etc (my next trips)... so if you want to write me some info on what to see and what to visit, feel free to ;-), all other countries are absolutely fine too. I'm very eager to learn new things from different cultures and I will try to learn to draw things now! Haha.

I'm from Germany btw, so if you are 18+ and interested in exchange of friend codes, drop me a message here.

I don't need 100+ friends, just like IRL I rather prefer fewer but closer ones.

My code would be 1907-8715-9480, the name's Blue and now's your turn.

Hey! I will add you :) my code is below! I'm 21 and hope you enjoy your new 3DS :)

hi there! my codes under my picture ive added you, im loren btw :)

Hi :)

Your friendcode seems to be invalid :(

Hello I've added you. Add me too thanks btw FC is 3566-1836-5498 =))

Back