Staff member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
What would be your hopes and dreams for the Switch 2?

My hopes and dreams would be the following:
1. A great lineup of games, give me the Switch generation all over again. Just pile on the games and make this the best generation possible
2. New IPs, I wanna see Nintendo come up with new ideas and new games. Give me more than just Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, Spaltoon, Smash, Metroid, Pikmin, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing (Nintendo has so many franchises, holy cow). The point is, the Switch didn't really have any new franchises which was perfectly fine but I want to see something new.
3. GameCube and DS games on NSO, give me more old Nintendo games please (fun fact: I'm younger than the GameCube)
4. Surprise me, I want this generation to be fun, which means that I want to be caught off guard multiple times. Give me a moment like Metroid Dread or Metroid Prime 4, do something cool like Smash Ultimate or Zelda BOTW. Just make this next generation a real treat.

Ive been waiting for the Gamecube on NSO for a while now. Bring it on already!

A touchscreen controller that doesn't look like a toy. Games from old series like Kid Icarus, Star Fox, Custom Robo. And cross platform features with retro consoles.

I just want proper backward compatibility for both physical&digital Switch games and less remakes.

Switch 2 better have the next Hogwarts Legacy game included in their game lineup. I know it may be a little bit before we get that game but we better get it at some point.

Back