Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So I just finished this anime tonight and unlike SAO that got a bit stale, this anime really brings back the flare to this series! The fights are awesome, the characters lovable and has a nice twist to it with great OST.

Anyone else see it?

Not a fan of the guy?

The show was significantly better than regular SAO. The show was mostly straight up action and didn’t feature Twilightesque romance, harems, and ham fisted emo backstory and disguise it as an action series.

The show was significantly better than regular SAO. The show was mostly straight up action and didn’t feature Twilightesque romance, harems, and ham fisted emo backstory and disguise it as an action series.
They did listen to their fans on making this SAO:Alt GGO

I would say hopefully they make another season, but I think this animes ended perfectly.

There is a lot of source material to make a second season, though looking at the premises for the different light novels, it's basically squad jam after squad jam, so who knows if that'll get redundant quick or if it can be made interesting. Though the caveat to that are shows like DBZ where it's pretty plotless and are just about fighting the "bad guy of the arc", so what can I say really?

There is a lot of source material to make a second season, though looking at the premises for the different light novels, it's basically squad jam after squad jam, so who knows if that'll get redundant quick or if it can be made interesting. Though the caveat to that are shows like DBZ where it's pretty plotless and are just about fighting the "bad guy of the arc", so what can I say really?

if it was enough to keep the LNs going, it has to be good?

Back