Tanya rubber straps and nendoroid

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
They are so lovely but they are pretty expensive. Anyone got them here? If so, where did you get them?

So its some kind of chibi pin toy?

Did you look on other Japanese shipping sites? I'm sure someone would ship it.
For a single strap, I wouldn't want to pay 110$ or 60$.
My family would seriously yell at me, if I were to do that.

So, that's not an option for me.

Ugh...I really want to get some straps. I contacted a seller couple of days ago and he told me that he don't ship to Indian....damn it all ;_;

Since I live in Tokyo of all places, I can see if I can get those and then ship it to you.
The hardest part would be locating it at a physical store (luckily sites like Amazon are still an option for me).

Shipping by EMS is 1400 yen, and should take 3 days to arrive.
There's also International e-Packet and International e-Packet Light which are both 530 yen, but the former takes 8 days, while the latter takes 2 weeks.

And there's also air mail, which only costs 130 yen, but takes between 2 and 3 months to arrive.

Are there Indian version of Craiglist? Tried looking there?
I did... And these are not popular enough for me to get them there.

Since I live in Tokyo of all places, I can see if I can get those and then ship it to you.
The hardest part would be locating it at a physical store (luckily sites like Amazon are still an option for me).

Shipping by EMS is 1400 yen, and should take 3 days to arrive.
There's also International e-Packet and International e-Packet Light which are both 530 yen, but the former takes 8 days, while the latter takes 2 weeks.

And there's also air mail, which only costs 130 yen, but takes between 2 and 3 months to arrive.
No thank you. I am good. Thank you for the thought

Back