Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Y-GUgGnjg

Yes teacher got a breakdown in class because of his students misbehaving & threw things (like chairs, trashcans) at his students. I feel kinda sorry for the teacher for being disrespected this way. Any of this happened in your school (either high school, college...) In my arts' class, I remember my female teacher lost it in class too & got fired the next day. Should she have been or not?

I wish the stuff he threw was heavier, some kids need a good smack in the head.

So you think a teacher can do this kind of things to his/her
students? (Like get violent in class, break their stuff &
even hurt them sometimes & thus making more drama in a classroom? Or it's okay for a teacher to do this during class?

I think morally, yes it is the right thing to do because when a kid acts like a jackass, they need a ass beating.

But as far as society is concern about, no, this isn't right and never will be. That's why we have so many punks around today.

Looks like another teacher baited into a reaction..

This is one of the reasons why I say that there needs to be hidden cameras in the classrooms.. this way parents can see what their little mongrels are up to in class, and the teacher will have the burden of proof when it comes time for them to sue the student and their family for harassment.

I think the teacher shouldn't of thrown chairs, trash cans, and other things since those things belong to the school, and trash cans may have broken glass, and other trash inside of them which could cut someone, or blind someone if the trash ended up in someone's eye. At most jobs like at a restaurant, the cook will most likely get fired if they start throwing fries, burgers, ice cream, and plastic spoons all over the place.

He also could of just walked out of the classroom, and let someone with more power like the principal, police, or school counsellor help deal with this problem.

Maybe it is better that he got fired since it does not look like he was enjoying his job, or can discipline the students, talk to their parents or the principal before they became out of control.

Plus, other teachers might be uncomfortable working with him after he threw stuff at students, so this fight could create an uncomfortable working relationship if the school ever take kids camping, but this teacher need to share a tent with other teachers.

Not too sure myself about throwing things to be honest however I do understand why he got so angry, some kids just have no respect any more. I believe that more needs to be done though to prevent this kind of disrespect coming into the classrooms and forcing teachers to react in a way like this.

I remember back in grade school in art class, me and the rest of the kids had a nice but now that I think about it edgy teacher. One day I was working quickly to finish a drawing to get the next step done and the teacher shouted out she was putting the stuff for the next step away if no one needed it. Of course I was too busy with my drawing to notice her shouts and when I took my picture up she freaked out on me and yelled at me badly.

Point is, you need strong mental mind to be a teacher.

Demon_Skeith said:
I remember back in grade school in art class, me and the rest of the kids had a nice but now that I think about it edgy teacher. One day I was working quickly to finish a drawing to get the next step done and the teacher shouted out she was putting the stuff for the next step away if no one needed it. Of course I was too busy with my drawing to notice her shouts and when I took my picture up she freaked out on me and yelled at me badly.

Point is, you need strong mental mind to be a teacher.
We made our sociology teacher cry one o.o

Demon_Skeith said:
what did you do?
Can't remember much of it, we were 13. But I think it started with a kid telling her she was pretty in her dress :? Then the whole class probably followed suit. I know she kept telling us to follow the class but we wouldn't :p Eventually, she started crying, left the class and came back with the Form-Master, looking all high and mighty :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back