Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I was thinking about adding this to my "want to get" games. It's coming out in the fall.

Does anyone know if this will be available to purchase in a store or is this only available for this dumb stream, PSN store thing?

Pretty sure it's PSN only. And you remind me of my dad. Hating anything online. :p

Sounds good, but i'm not fan of it.

HAHA, me and your dad are both wise men then. The only reason this dumb PSN crap is around it so they can use up harddrive space and make money without even manufacturing a thing.

Literally a spitting image. And my hard drive is 500 GB. That's plenty of room.

Retail on PSN. 1) I don't feel like driving to GameStop all the time. 2) I don't like changing the discs all the time. :p 3) Makes it easier to bring games with you.

With games like Battlefield which takes 2gigs and a 1gig update it won't take long until any drive is filled up.

Battlefield is way bigger than 2 GB, and 500 GB is plenty, as long as you don't wanna buy every game like you. :p

Yeah, I think Battlefield is like 4gigs than a 2gig update.
Anyway if you have that game then you have room for 83 more games like that. I suppose its enough room. Of course I re-sell my games and you do not!!! haha.

I do for the ones I don't want. I buy digital to game share, and for games I have no interest of selling.

Back