PS4 Tekken 7 on Playstation 4?

Martinsx

Full GL Member
Credits
Good day to you all my fellow Gaming Latest Members.

I came across an advert of Tekken 7 online and I would like to know if anyone here have seen or played the game. I have Playstation 4 console, so I'm looking for good games to buy and have fun with it.

So therefore, if any of you have played this game Tekken 7 on any Playstation consoles, I would appreciate any little reviews about the game before I seek out the game.

Thanks,
Martins.

It's a very good fighting game. I also consider it the best fighting game compared to other titles. I only own a copy of Tekken 7 on my PC though. I've been a fan of Tekken since Tekken 3 and I play it often with my cousins when they visit our house.

I've heard its enjoyed by hard core fans.

It's a very good fighting game. I also consider it the best fighting game compared to other titles. I only own a copy of Tekken 7 on my PC though. I've been a fan of Tekken since Tekken 3 and I play it often with my cousins when they visit our house.

Wow, that's very interesting thing to hear about the game Tekken 7. Since you consider it the best fighting game in Tekken game version, I'm definitely going to buy it to have a feel of it. But it's not too late, so I'm sure to enjoy the game.

I've heard its enjoyed by hard core fans.

I used to watch Tekken animations when I was still a teenager and they were very fun to watch. With all the captivating fighting moves and combination of knock out punches is such a wonderful sight to behold. Now that I get to play such game on Tekken 7, it's going to be so much fun.

I have played it on PC and I must say if you like Tekken or versus games in general, then definitely get the game.

Back