Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D72YMt7F3Ns

The recently-released iOS titleTemple Run 2 was downloaded more than 20 million times within four days since its release on January 18.

Source

Wow, Temple Run 2 has over 20 million downloads.

Kind of surprising, the first one started to feel somewhat old after a couple of months. Only so many times you can do the same chase scene over and over.

Temple run 2 actually looks pretty good with more colorful levels, more things to do like ride in a mining cart, sliding down ropes, and there are a few new characters and items with special abilities.

I bet when Temple Run 2 also gets release for Google Android on January 24th, there would be many millions more Temple Run 2 downloads since more people own a Google Android phone and tablet then an Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, and Temple Run 1 is one of the top most downloaded apps in the Google Play store.

That's pretty cool, I played the first one for absolutely ages so this selling so much comes as no surprise to me.

I tried Temple Run 2 for Google Android which is free like the iOS version, and is released today, and it is pretty good. I like the new level, and that there are Mine carts to ride in when you get far enough in the game where you can ride in a minecart to collect coins.

Back