froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Tesla Motors will be closing the majority of their physical stores and will sell their vehicles online. As the demand and awareness for eco-friendly vehicles has grown, the stores which also served as galleries to generate awareness about electric vehicle capabilities have become less crucial to Tesla's business model.

The change will benefit consumers as Tesla's cost savings will allow them to lower costs of their cars by as much as 6% and boost sales for their newest model priced in the $35,000 range.

I feel making Tesla Electric vehicles online-only sales will help Tesla save more money, so their cars can be sold for lower prices because Tesla will not use their money paying store expenses like rent for buildings, income tax, building repairs, and business licenses. Hopefully, Tesla will be more affordable for people who want to buy one in the future.

Hopefully, some of the workers who lost their jobs can find other jobs at other car dealerships.

This is great as online only sales reduce more costs and such.

Still some people prefer to see stuff physically first before even thinking of getting something. For them, this could be a real blow

I'd never buy what I couldn't test drive.

Still some people prefer to see stuff physically first before even thinking of getting something. For them, this could be a real blow

It is still possible to see a Tesla car physically, and test drive it. But, customers will no longer be able to pay for a Tesla car with cash since Tesla is now sold on the internet, so customers need to use Tesla's website at Tesla.com to pay for the car. Once the buyer pay for the car, the buyer needs to wait at home for their new car to arrive to their home.

Tesla let people schedule a test drive by scheduling a test drive by using their website at Tesla.com/Drive . Tesla will drive a car to your home, and let you drive the car for a few hours.

I'm glad froggyboy604 froggyboy604 answered my question. I was wondering how you'd test drive a car if they are sold online.

I'm not sure I'd want an electric car. How would you know how long you have till you have to charge the car again?

I'm glad froggyboy604 froggyboy604 answered my question. I was wondering how you'd test drive a car if they are sold online.

I'm not sure I'd want an electric car. How would you know how long you have till you have to charge the car again?

Most electric cars have a battery chart or app which shows the amount of electricity you have left in the battery, and how far you can go on the dashboard's screen like in a Tesla electric car which shows battery life on the screen. There is also a smartphone app for Tesla car's which shows the battery life of a car.

KugyWvu.jpg

Back