Testing forum and host

Spiritwarrior

Lurking
Full GL Member
Credits
I was testing a new forum I've installed, you all can give it a test run here. After registering, you'll see a test board.

About the forum's grand opening, it's still TBA, maybe a few days away. Just wanted to make sure everything's good to go before then.

UnlimitedMB

It's currently on the free hosting plan with 5GB of space and 500GB of bandwidth use.

If you upgrade to the Corporate level (the highest) you can get up to 50GB of space and 5000GB of bandwidth use, which is huge.

I remember that host, I used it at one point but stopped as it had pop-up ad virus' running amok. I honestly can't give you a good free web hosting package... You should buy a cheap one if you have the money(Yeah Im sounding like one of them people I dislike...) Some hosts are good, yes I will give you that but I don't think Unlimited MB is one...

Any idea when did that happen? I haven't had any problems like that with this host, unless they fixed the issue in the past.

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ April 20, 2009 09:01 pm) Any idea when did that happen? I haven't had any problems like that with this host, unless they fixed the issue in the past.
I kind of remember stosh having a forum host like that, and I think it was about at least a good year ago I would say.

Back