Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Valve started teasing gamers yesterday with the first news of a new classless update for Team Fortress 2. Rather than adding new abilities to the existing classes, the new update will feature a number of new features. So far, we know that it will include:

A New Map
Arena Offblast is, according to the TF2 site, a "fast-paced, high altitude community map set in a top secret missile silo wedged into the top of a hollowed-out mountain." Surrounded by a sheer drop down the mountain side, the map is centered on a control point just under the blast doors, which is accessed through open-air paths and narrow inner halls.

A New Mode
King of the Hill asks players to capture and defend a central control point for three minutes. The control point is initially locked for both teams, but once it's opened, it's free for anyone to grab. If a team loses control of the point, their three-minute timer is frozen until they can regain control.

more here

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 14, 2009 05:48 pm) Valve started teasing gamers yesterday with the first news of a new classless update for Team Fortress 2. Rather than adding new abilities to the existing classes, the new update will feature a number of new features. So far, we know that it will include:

A New Map
Arena Offblast is, according to the TF2 site, a "fast-paced, high altitude community map set in a top secret missile silo wedged into the top of a hollowed-out mountain." Surrounded by a sheer drop down the mountain side, the map is centered on a control point just under the blast doors, which is accessed through open-air paths and narrow inner halls.

A New Mode
King of the Hill asks players to capture and defend a central control point for three minutes. The control point is initially locked for both teams, but once it's opened, it's free for anyone to grab. If a team loses control of the point, their three-minute timer is frozen until they can regain control.

more here
The new mode is really good. I'm looking for somewhere to host a server, so I will post here when I get one.

Back