The 4 Challenges

Space Core

The Official Unofficial TF2er
Awards
Credits
http://www.youtubere...&feature=relmfu
(Hey, i need SOME music.)

Welcome to the 4 challenges, each one is based on getting the best time in a speedrun of a video game, while pressing a certain button the least amount of times.

Rules:
No hacking.
Glitches ARE allowed, and so is sequence breaking.
You MUST record the entire footage.
You MUST have a counter showing how many times you pressed the button.
The button of the challenge you are doing MUST do something, (if it does something later, this rule doesn't count) and it MUST NOT be optional. (as in: not needed to beat the game)
If your speedrun is 100%/any% please label it as shown.
Send me the video on Youtube when done.
Emulators are allowed for handheld devices, but AT LEAST remember which key was assigned to the button.
The speedrun MUST be done by you, don't steal.
Don't put a counter over your currently existing speedrun unless you want to have a high button number. It MUST be done specifically for the challenge(s).
Don't use Annotations, some people have them turned off.
And if you're using them anyway, at least note inside the video to turn Annotations on.

Alright, on we go.

Challenge 1: A game to remember
Qualifies for: Gamecube, Wii, anything with an A button
Press A the least amount of times in a speedrun.

Challenge 2: B smart, B fast and B conservative
Qualifies for: Gamecube, Wii, anything with a B button
Press B the least amount of times in a speedrun.

Challenge 3: R you smarter than a video game?
Qualifies for: Gamecube, Gameboy/Advance/SP, anything with an R button
Press R the least amount of times in a speedrun. (Super Mario Sunshine counts for simply lightly holding R and spraying any water of the sort.)

Challenge 4: A way to B the best
Qualifies for: Gamecube, Wii, anything with both buttons
NOTE: If you do this challenge, it will not stack with the other singular button challenges, but you must still have a counter for both buttons.
Press A and B the least amount of times in a speedrun.

I can't do this stuff myself, so no example video.
Just get creative.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always like to take part in such kind of challenging gaming event. It is really special and uniques kind of challenges. I will try to solve out these challenges.

I always like to take part in such kind of challenging gaming event. It is really special and uniques kind of challenges. I will try to solve out these challenges.
Well, good luck.

Back