The Amazing Spider man 2 Pre order bonuses

ToCool74

Your Cool Gamer Mod
Full GL Member
Credits
Spidey's only as good as he looks

If you pre-order The Amazing Spider-Man 2 at GameStop, Spider-Man will get hooked up with four new suits to go slinging through New York City. After all, the red and blue is kind of boring and expected when you think of superheroes. Between Super Man, Cyclops, and countless other heroes, it's time for a bit of a break. Luckily for us, Activision agrees. The "Web Threads Suit Pack" DLC will be given out for free to GameStop pre-orders when the game comes out April 29.
In addition to looking great for your Daily Bugle shots that Peter Parker kid always seems to get of the web slinging crime fighter, each suit comes with unspecified combat bonuses. You'll have to try them all out and see! The suits that will be in the DLC pack are:
  • The cutting-edge designed, red and gold Iron Spider Suit
  • The stellar, blue and white Cosmic Spider-Man Suit
  • The all-consuming, Venom-like Black Suit
  • The pulp-style Spider-Man Noir Suit
For maximum enjoyment of your Spidey suits, you'll want to consider the PS4, Xbox One, or PC versions of the game. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will also be available on Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, and PS3 starting April 29.
 ​
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/24772-the-amazing-spiderman-2-gamestop-preorder-bonuses-include-four-dlc-web-slinging-suits-for-free/

​

I'm so looking forward to this game and these costumes, I'm interested in seeing what other retailers have up their sleeve as far as preorder bonuses goes.

I like the Iron Spider and Symbiote costumes best of the alternatives. 

But I find the whole pre-order to get "free" costumes stupid. Pre-ordering is generally a bad plan since you're putting down money on a product you don't even know if you'll like or if it'll be any good. (Aliens: Colonial Marines anyone?) 

VirusZero said:
I like the Iron Spider and Symbiote costumes best of the alternatives. 

But I find the whole pre-order to get "free" costumes stupid. Pre-ordering is generally a bad plan since you're putting down money on a product you don't even know if you'll like or if it'll be any good. (Aliens: Colonial Marines anyone?) 
pre-orders are only good for sequels like CoD, madden, Assassins creed, Final fantasy, ect.

Back